Books & Book Chapters
10. Mossberger, K., Tolbert, C.J., & Franko, W. (2012) Digital Cities: The Internet and the Geography of Opportunity. New York: Oxford University Press.
9. Mossberger, K., Clarke, S.E.,& John, P. (2012) The Oxford Handbook of Urban Politics. New York: Oxford University Press.
8. Welch, E.W. (2012). The Rise of Participative Technologies in Government. In M.A. Shareef, N. Archer, Y.K. Dwivedi, A. Mishra, & S.K. Pandey (Eds.), Transformational Government through eGov Practice: Socio-economic, Cultural, and Technological Issues (pp. 347-367). Bingley, United Kingdom: Emerald Publishers.
7. Welch, E.W. (2012). Potential Implications of the Nagoya Protocol for the Livestock Sector. Editorial, Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics.
6. Welch, E.W., Dedeurwaerdere, T., Louafi, S, & Batur, F. (2012).Global Scientific Research Commons for Biodiversity Based Innovation in Digitally Networked Environments: A Neglected Tool for Implementing the 2010 Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit Sharing. In E. Morgera, M. Buck and E. Tsioumani (Eds.), The Nagoya Protocol in Perspective: Implications for International Law and Implementation Challenges, Brill/Martinus Nijhoff.
5. Welch, E.W., & Shin, E.J. (2012). Environmental Auditing and Compliance, Handbook of Sustainable Management, CN Madu and CH Kuei (Eds.), World Scientific Publishing.
4. Jimenez, Benedict, Mossberger, K., & and Wu, Y. (2011). Municipal Government and the Interactive Web: Trends and Issues for Civic Engagement. In A. Manoharan & M. Holzer (Eds.), E-Governance andCivic Engagement: Factors and Determinants of E-Democracy. Hershey, PA: IGI Global, 251-271.
3. Welch, E.W., Zellner, M., & Hoch, C. (2011). Leaping Forward: Building Resilience by Communicating Vulnerability. In Planning for the Unthinkable: Building Resilience through Collaboration, Bruce Goldstein, (Ed). MIT Press.
2. Mossberger, K., Tolbert, C.J.,& McNeal, R. (2008) Digital Citizenship: The Internet, Society and Participation. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. Second Printing, May 2010.
1. Welch, E.W., Moon, M.J.,& Wong, W. (2007).What Drives Global E-governance: An Exploratory Study at a Macro Level In, K. Meier, G. Boyne and R. Walker, (Eds.), Public Service Performance, Perspectives on Measurement and Management, Cambridge University Press.