34. Feeney, M.K., Johnson, T., & Welch, E.W. 2013. Methods for Identifying Translational Researchers. Evaluation and the Health Professions. September 23, 2013, doi: 10.1177/0163278713504583.
33. Wedajoo, A.S. & Welch, E.W. (Forthcoming). Trading-off Use Restriction and Benefit-Sharing for Genetic Materials for Food and Agriculture with Emphases on Upfront Payment. German Society of Economic and Social Sciences in Agriculture.
32. de Oliveira, G. & Welch, E.W. (Forthcoming). Social Media Use in Local Government: Linkage of Technology, Task, and Organizational Context. Government Information Quarterly.
31. Huang W.L., Welch, E.W., & Corley, E. (Forthcoming). Public Sector Voluntary Iniatives: The Adoption of the Environmental Management System by Public Waste Water Treatment Facilities in the United States. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management.
30. Feeney, M.K. & Welch, E.W. (Forthcoming). Implenting Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Public Organizations: The Mediating Effects of Organization Routineness and Centralization on the Relationship Between ICT and Managerial Outcomes. 2013 Digital Government Research Conference, Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) Conference Proceedings.
29. Welch, E.W., Shin, E.J., & Long, J. (2013). Potential Effects of the Nagoya Protocol on the Exchange of Non-plant Genetic Resources for Scientific Research: Actors, Paths, & Consequences. Ecological Economics.
28. Parker, M.A., Welch, E.W. (Forthcoming). Professional Networks, Science Ability, and Gender Determinants of Three Types of Leadership in Academic Science and Engineering. Leadership Quarterly.
27. Haller, M.K. & Welch, E.W. (Forthcoming). Structural and Cognitive Determinants of Entrepreneurship: The Role of Networks and Heuristics in Grant Seeking Behavior and Grant Success of Scientists in Six Fields. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice.
26. Grimmelikhuijsen, S., & Welch, E.W. (2012). Factors Determining the Transparency of Air Pollution Information?: Factors affecting Internet information transparency of local government. Public Administration Review, 72(4): 562-571.
25. Feeney, M,K., & Welch, E.W. (2012). E-Government and Perceived Outcomes for Local Government Managers.Public Management Review, 14(6): 815-833.
24. Feeney, M.K & Welch, E.W. (2012). Academic Outcomes Among Principal Investigators, Co-Principal Investigators, and Non-PI Researchers. Journal of Technology Transfer., DOI: 10.1007/s10961-012-9272-9.
23. Li, Meng-Hao & Feeney, M.K. (2012). Adoption of Electronic Technologies in U.S. Local Governments: Distinguishing Between e-Services and Communication Technologies.American Review of Public Administration., October 10, 2012. DOI:10.1177/0275074012460910.
22. Welch, E.W. (2012).The Relationship Between Transparent and Participative Government: A Study of Local Governments in the United States. International Review of Administrative Sciences, 78(1): 93-115.
21. Feeney, M.K., & Welch, E.W. (2012). Realized Publicness at Public and Private Research Universities. Public Administration Review, 72(2): 272-284.
20. Huang, W.L, Feeney, M.K., & Welch, E.W. (2011). Organizational and Individual Determinants of Patent Production of Academic Scientists and Engineers in the United States. Science and Public Policy, 38(6):463-479.
19. Figler, S., Sriraj, P.S., Yavuz, N., & Welch, E.W. (2011). Customer Loyalty and the CTA Bus: Results from the 2008 CTA Customer Satisfaction Survey. Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2216: 148-156.
18. Feeney, M. K. & Bernal, M. ( 2010). Women in STEM Networks: Who Seeks Adviceand Support from Women Scientists? Scientometrics, 85(3):767-790.
17. Jha, Y., & Welch, E.W. (2010) Relational Mechanisms Governing Multifaceted Collaborative Behavior of Academic Scientists in Six Fields of Science and Engineering. Research Policy, 39(9):1174-1184.
16. Welch, E.W., Pandey, S.K., & Yavuz, N. (2010). Multiple Measures of Website Effectiveness and their Effect on Service Quality in Health and Human Service Agencies. Advances in Management Information Systems, Volume 17.
15. Yavuz, N., & Welch, E.W. (2010). Addressing Fear of Crime in Public Space: Gender Differences in Reaction to Safety Measures in Train Transit. Urban Studies, 47(12): 2491-2515.
14. Mattingly, M., Sriraj, P.S.,Welch, E.W., & Bojraj, B.(2010). Measuring and Assessing Perceptions of Success in a Transit Agency Stakeholder Involvement Program. Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2174: 89-98.
13. Ponomariov, B, Welch, E.W., & Melkers, J (2009). Assessing the Outcomes of Student Involvement in Research: Educational Outcomes in an Engineering Research Center. Research Evaluation, 18(4): 313-322.
12. Welch, E.W., & Barnum, D. (2009). Joint Environmental and Cost Efficiency Analysis of Electricity Generation. Ecological Economics, 68(8-9): 2336-2343.
11. Johns, K., Khovanova, K., & Welch, E.W.(2009). End User Acceptance of Alternative Fuel Vehicles in Du Page County, Illinois. Environmental Behavior, 41(3): 402-426.
10. Jacob, B., Welch, E.W., & Simms, T. (2009). Emergent Management Strategies in a Public Agency: A Case Study of Alternative Fuel Vehicles. Public Organization Review, 9(3): 213-234.
9. Wu, Y, & Melkers, J. (2009). Evaluating the Improved Research Capacity of EPSCoR States: R&D Funding and Collaborative Networks in the NSF EPSCoR Program. Review of Policy Research, 26(6): 761–782.
8. Wu, Y. (2009). NSF’s Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR): Subsidizing Academic Research or State Budgets? Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 28(3): 479-495.
7. Wu, Yonghong. (2008). State R&D Tax Credit and High-technology Establishments. Economic Development Quarterly, 22(2): 136–148.
6. Haller, M.K. (2008). Rethinking Collaborative Entrepreneurship: The Impact of Networks and Cognitions on Research Opportunities. PhD Dissertation, University of Illinois at Chicago.
5. Welch, E.W., & Mori, Y. (2008). The ISO 13001 Environmental Management Standard in Japan: Results from a National Survey of Facilities in Four Industries. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 51(3): 421-445.
4. Welch, E.W., Pandey, S.K. (2007). E-Government and Bureaucracy: Toward a Better Understanding of Intranet Implementation and Its Effects on Red Tape. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 17(3): 379-404.
3. Welch, E.W., Yavuz, N., & Sriraj, P.S. (2007). Individual and Neighborhood Determinants of Perceptions of Bus and Train Safety in Chicago: An Application of Hierarchical Linear Modeling. Transportation Research Record. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2034: 19-26.
2. Welch, E.W., Haller, M.K., Fulla, S., & Lin, J. (2007). Economic Costs and Environmental Impacts of Alternative Fuel Vehicle Fleets in Local Government: An Interim Assessment. Transportation Research. Part D.Transport and Environment, 12: 219-230.
1. Wu, Y., Popp, D., & Bretschneider, S. (2007). The Effects of Innovation Policies on Business R&D: A Cross-national Empirical Study. Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 16(4): 237–253.